Banfi Tuscany Stil Novo 2018 Governo all'Uso Toscano

  • Varietal
  • Vintages
  • Tech Info
    • Alcohol 13.9 %
    • Acidity 5.4 g/l
    • Residual Sugar 3.9 g/l
  • Region Tuscany
  • Vineyards Tuscany, Italy
  • Winemaking 70% of the grapes are harvested by the second half of September and fermented for 2-3 weeks in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% stay on the vine to dry until the second half of October, and are then added to the first harvest wine, initiating a second fermentation that continues for 3-4 weeks. 20% of the resulting wine is aged in barriques.
  • Tasting Notes Bouquet: An extremely pleasant fruity perfume of Maraschino cherries, mixed berry jam scents, and intense floral notes. Taste: Gentle and pleasant with balanced and well integrated tannins. The finish is savory and characterized by a unique fruity persistence
  • Food Pairing The acidity in this wine pairs well with prosciutto and salami, roasted pork, grilled vegetables, pasta with meat sauce and hard cheeses.