- Varietal 100% Chardonnay
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 13.3 %
- Acidity 5.97 g/l
- Region Central Valley
- Vineyards Grown in the Central Valley, Chile, in alluvial and gravelly soil.
- Winemaking A wine of great concentration. 75% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks. 25% is fermented in medium toasted French oak. 5% of the wine goes through malolactic fermentation.
- Tasting Notes Color: Lemony yellow.
Bouquet: Ripe with fruit, buttery nuances, and vanilla.
Taste: Notes of passion fruit, vanilla, sweet cream, and ripe bananas.
- Food Pairing Walnut Crest Chardonnay is a crisp and fruity varietal. Excellent with seafood, pasta and poultry dishes. Serve slightly chilled.
- Additional Notes Walnut Crest delivers outstanding quality and value in flavorful, everyday wines.