- Varietal 50% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Blanc
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.5 %
- Acidity 6.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar 8 g/l
- Region Piedmont
- Vineyards Produced at the Banfi Piedmont estate cellars, located in Strevi, Piedmont, Italy. The grapes are grown in deep and calcareous soil.
- Winemaking Fermentation in the bottle using the classic Champagne method (a three-year process), including traditional hand-riddling and disgorgement.
- Tasting Notes Color: Pale-straw.
Bouquet: Intense and fragrant, toasty.
Taste: Fresh, with gentle acidity, with apple, toast, and mineral flavors followed by a crisp, long finish.
- Food Pairing Ideal as an aperitif and as a complement to seafood, hors d’oeuvres and first courses.
- Additional Notes
pair this wine with the following recipes by chef nick stellino: