- Varietal Trebbiano, Chardonnay
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 11 %
- Acidity 5.3 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Select vineyards in Umbria. The soil varies widely from moist clay to volcanic ash.
- Winemaking A blend of select grapes, carefully cold-stabilized to eliminate crystal precipitates. Bottling without
air contact to prevent oxidation.
- Tasting Notes Color: Pale-straw.
Taste: Crisp, fresh, refreshing.
- Food Pairing An excellent choice for everyday enjoyment, VB Entrée White is a versatile food wine.