- Varietal Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Sangiovese
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 11 %
- Acidity 5.2 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Select vineyards in Umbria. The soil varies widely from moist clay to volcanic ash.
- Winemaking Select wines are blended and cold-stabilized. Bottling without air contact to prevent oxidation.
- Tasting Notes Color: Ruby-red bordering on garnet.
Bouquet: Light with a spicy note of fruit.
Taste: Plenty of verve, style and structure, but not overpowering.
- Food Pairing A delicious table wine that marries admirably with steaks, chops, hamburgers and seasoned poultry.