- Varietal 90% Vermentino, 10% Sauvignon Blanc
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.5 %
- Acidity 5.9 g/l
- Residual Sugar 1.8 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Val delle Rose Estate, Scansano in Maremma, Southern Tuscany. Sandstone soil with a strong presence of friable rock.
- Winemaking The wine is fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks, followed by a minimum of two months of bottle refinement.
- Tasting Notes Color: Straw-yellow, with light gold reflections.
Bouquet: Intense, fruit-forward aromas that suggest tropical fruits.
Taste: Fresh, crisp with well-balanced acids, and an assertive finish.
- Food Pairing A delightful aperitif. Marries well with salads, light fare, fish, fowl and cheese. Serve chilled.