- Varietal 100% Pinot Grigio
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12 %
- Acidity 5.3 g/l
- Residual Sugar 4 g/l
- Region Veneto
- Vineyards Hillside vineyards in northeast Italy’s Delle Venezie winemaking zone. Clay and alluvial soil.
- Winemaking The vinification process includes soft pressing with fermentation at controlled temperatures.
- Tasting Notes Color: Pale-straw.
Bouquet: Very delicate fruit and citrus.
Taste: Well-balanced, impeccably fresh and crisp.
- Food Pairing Perfect as an aperitif, or with antipasto, light pastas, fish, and summer salads.