- Varietal 40% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 10% Merlot, 10% Corvinone, 10% Molinara
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12 %
- Acidity 6.3 g/l
- Region Veneto
- Vineyards Vineyards are located in the hills of the Classico area on the east side of Lake Garda. Soil is Morainic, from glacial origin; enriched by pebble and silt sediment.
- Winemaking Soft skin pressing with short skin contact for 24 hours followed by fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Tasting Notes Color: Soft blush in color.
Bouquet: Delicate fruit aromas.
Taste: Fresh with bright fruit flavors, supple and balanced.
- Food Pairing Ideal with roasts, steaks, chops, and aged cheeses.