- Varietal 50% Corvina, 30% Corvinone, 15% Rondinella, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 15 %
- Acidity 5.6 g/l
- Residual Sugar 8 g/l
- Region Veneto
- Vineyards The hilly area of Valpolicella, north of Verona. The soil is clay and calcareous.
- Winemaking Select hand-picked grapes are carefully air dried on wooden racks for 100 days. Traditional pressing and fermentation are followed by a minimum of 3 years in aged Slavonian oak casks.
- Tasting Notes Color: Shimmering ruby.
Bouquet: Dried fruits, raisins, cherry compote with cocoa notes.
Taste: Round and full-bodied; deep fruit flavors, and supple tannins; a cinnamon spice finish.
- Food Pairing Ideal with roasts, stews, grilled meats, and aged cheeses.