- Varietal Lambrusco Maestri, Private: Lambrusco Salamino, Lambrusco Marani
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 8 %
- Acidity 7 g/l
- Residual Sugar 60 g/l
- Region Emilia-Romagna
- Vineyards The province of Reggio-Emilia, on plains surrounding the Po River. Fertile, deep and medium-mixture grounds.
- Winemaking Soft pressing of selected grapes, with a brief contact between the skins and the must. Refermentation at 42˚F-50˚F (5.5˚C-10˚C) using the Charmat method to add frizzante to the wine.
- Tasting Notes Color: Deep-rose, lively.
Bouquet: Lightly fruity, pleasantly vinous.
Taste: Fresh, light and sweet with a faint acidulous note.
- Food Pairing A soft and delicious wine that complements a wide variety of foods including snacks and hors d'oeuvres. Ideal well-chilled at 44˚F (7˚C).