- Varietal Trebbiano, Garganega, Sauvignon Blanc
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 8 %
- Acidity 6.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar 60 g/l
- Region Emilia-Romagna
- Vineyards Located in select viticultural areas in Veneto and Emilia-Romagna. The grapes are grown in well-structured clay and marl soil, on hillside
vineyards with good exposure.
- Winemaking Must from the first soft pressing is fermented at a controlled temperature, then the wine is refermented to form a natural light sparkle. Isobaric bottled for impeccable freshness.
- Tasting Notes Color: Straw-yellow.
Bouquet: Fruity and inviting.
Taste: Light and harmonious, with a sweetly mellow hint.
- Food Pairing A wine that can be enjoyed with almost any meal. Serve chilled at 44˚F (7˚C).