- Varietal 100% Pinot Grigio
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.6 %
- Acidity 5.7 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Tuscany, Italy. The soil is alluvial and well-drained.
- Winemaking Traditional white-wine vinification. Alcoholic fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel for 12 to 14 days to extract optimal flavor and preserve varietal character.
- Tasting Notes Color: Pale-straw.
Bouquet: Fresh and fruity aromas of pears as well as citrus and grapefruit.
Taste: Full, fresh and lively, with notes of ripe pear on the finish.
- Food Pairing Placido Pinot Grigio is a delightful aperitif, and is perfect for a range of foods including appetizers,
fresh salads, seafood, and grilled poultry.