- Varietal 100% Pinot Noir
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 14.3 %
- Acidity 3.94 g/l
- Region Casablanca Valley
- Vineyards Organic vineyards in the Casablanca Valley, Chile. The soil is permeable sandy loam.
- Winemaking Grapes are hand harvested and sorted prior o a 7 day cold soak. The wine is aged for 8 months in French (20%) oak barrels.
- Tasting Notes Color: Bright ruby red.
Bouquet: Attractive aromas of berries,strawberries and notes of spice and cocoa.
Taste: Bursts of fruit, layered with earthiness
- Food Pairing Novas Pinot Noir is ideal with white meats, light sauces, full flavored fish and shellfish, cured ham
- Additional Notes Organically grown grapes. 777 Dijon Clone. Screwcap closure.