- Varietal Catarratto, Inzolia, Grillo
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 18 %
- Acidity 4.3 g/l
- Residual Sugar 105 g/l
- Region Sicily
- Vineyards Marsala’s township and the coastal strip of the Province of Trapani. Typical red Sicilian earth, particularly dry and sunny.
- Winemaking Harvest in mid-September, medium/soft crushing system, fermentation in stainless steel vats, at a constant and controlled temperature. Matured for over 18 months in Slovenian oak.
- Tasting Notes Color: Dark amber.
Bouquet: Hints of dates and apricots.
Taste: Sweet, full, warm and harmonic with an elegant dried fruit finish.
- Food Pairing The Marsala of choice for fish, poultry and meat preparation. An elegant wine, to serve after-dinner.