- Varietal Catarratto, Inzolia, Grillo
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 18 %
- Acidity 4.3 g/l
- Residual Sugar 38 g/l
- Region Sicily
- Vineyards Marsala’s township and the coastal strip of the Province of Trapani. Typical red Sicilian earth, particularly dry and sunny.
- Winemaking Harvest in mid-September, medium/soft crushing system, fermentation in stainless steel vats, at a constant and controlled temperature. Matured for over 18 months in Slovenian oak.
- Tasting Notes Color: Amber to light brown.
Bouquet: Hints of raisins and vanilla.
Taste: Dry, full, harmonic and fervent.
- Food Pairing The Marsala of choice for fish, poultry and meat preparation. An elegant wine, to serve as an aperitif with cheese.