- Varietal 100% Pinot Grigio
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.6 %
- Acidity 6.3 g/l
- Residual Sugar 2.5 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Hillside vineyards in the southern part of Tuscany. The soil is calcareous and well-drained.
- Winemaking Soft pressing of Pinot Grigio, followed by fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes Color: Pale straw yellow.
Bouquet: Hints of pear and white flowers.
Taste: Well balanced with an unusually lively acidity.
- Food Pairing A splendid aperitif and a delightful complement to antipasto, pasta, and light meals.