- Varietal Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.5 %
- Acidity 5.2 g/l
- Residual Sugar 3 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Hillside vineyards in the southern part of Tuscany. The soil is calcareous and well-drained.
- Winemaking After fermentation at low temperatures, the wine is racked into stainless steel. Early bottling helps
capture varietal freshness.
- Tasting Notes Color: Light, yellow-straw.
Bouquet: Fruity and fresh.
Taste: Well-rounded and combines vibrant character from both varietals, with a crisp and zesty finish.
- Food Pairing Serve chilled, Fumaio pairs well with shellfish, chicken, light summer salads. Perfect as an aperitif.