- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon, Canaiolo Nero, Sangiovese
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.5 %
- Acidity 6.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar 0.8 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Chianti Classico zone located between Florence and Siena. The soil is calcareous and well-structured.
- Winemaking Fermentation takes place with a traditional skin contact of 8-10 days. A short wood aging in large casks of French oak follows. Bottling is carried out in the summer following the harvest.
- Tasting Notes Color: Ruby-red.
Bouquet: Intense with notes of cherries, plums, and violets.
Taste: Rich flavors of cherry and leather. Supple tannins and good acidity.
- Food Pairing Perfect accompaniment to a wide variety of foods, including red-sauced pastas, grilled meats and roasts.