- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese
- Tech Info
- Alcohol 12.5 %
- Acidity 8.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar 2.5 g/l
- Region Tuscany
- Vineyards Hillside vineyards located in the southern part of Tuscany. The soil is calcareous and well-drained.
- Winemaking The grapes are vinified for 14 days, with brief skin contact, in stainless steel tanks at 64˚F.
- Tasting Notes Color: Intense pink.
Bouquet: Very aromatic. Fresh with hints of woodland berries.
Taste: Fresh and dry, with rich berry flavors; well-structured, with a long crisp, clean finish.
- Food Pairing Complex, dry and medium-bodied, Centine Rosé is ideal as an aperitif, it pairs perfectly with fish, poultry and young, mild cheeses. Serve chilled at 55˚F (12 - 14˚C).